Accounts Payable System is fully integrated to the General Ledger and Cash Book where the Creditor Control Account is updated automatically.
AP offers a complete , easy to use procedures for keeping Supplier/Contractor information such as Supplier details, Invoices/ Claims, Debit Notes, Credit Notes and Payment.
- Interface with Project Ledger, Cash Book and General Ledger Systems.
- Interface with third party products such as MS Excel and MS Word.
- Interface can be on-line posting directly to GL or Batch posting.
- Open Period System.
- Flexible terms and aging periods.
- Support Settlement mode of Earliest, Current, Specify or unallocation.
- Support partial payment.
- Allow user to print Debit Note or Credit Note.
- Able to charge a claim to multiple Project Development Expenditure accounts by Projects and Project Ledger Cost Codes.
- Able to monitor PDE by Projects, Precints or individual Jobs.